Our Services Encompasses:
- Social interaction
- Light exercise
- Bathing and dressing
- Medication reminders
- Help with eating
- Incontinence care
- Monitoring mobility
- Errands and shopping
- Meal preparation
- Doctor’s appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Provides round-the-clock care
- Live-in care enable you to keep your independence and continue living at home – in the familiarity, comfort and privacy of your own home.
Travel Companionship (anywhere)
We are aware that selecting the right Home Care Services is about the following:
- Making the right choice
- Finding a trusted home care
- Getting the help you need
- Best care/Affordable
It can be overwhelming, wondering where to start when first considering care for a loved one. We are here to help; here to provide the support needed for your loved ones to stay safe at home without losing any personal freedom - leaving family members happy and confident that their loved ones are enjoying the highest standards of care at all times.
What makes Genesa Home Care & Companionship Agency different from other Home Care Agencies?
- Our client needs always come first. We firmly believe that our success is ultimately determined by the legacy we leave with each client we serve.
- We provide the service we agree to, in the ways that work for you and your family, whether few hours a day or 24 hours a day.
- A backup caregiver is always available when your primary caregiver is not available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We are available 24 hours around the clock.
- We are a bonded agency. What does bonded means? Bonding is used as a means to reassure you that you don't need to worry about theft in your home by any of our caregivers. Our bonding company would repay you the value of the items stolen up to the amount of the bond.
- We offer highly competitive hourly rates.
- We offer travel companionship
- Perform background check on all applicants who are strong contenders for the job.
Call Us Today: 1-845-514-2842
Genesa Home Care & Companionship Agency.