Experienced Scheduler/Supervisor Wanted
Genesa Home Care & Companionship Agency – Kingston, NY
Small, home care agency is seeking candidates with a minimum of one year of Care Coordination experience, including scheduling caregivers in a home care setting.
Desirable candidates must have a background in the medical field and have an advanced level of skill working with scheduling. Management or LPN experience are preferred. Candidates must be willing to work in an office that is open 7 days/week and rotates coverage of daytime, evening and weekend work hours.
Basic Job Functions:
- Create/document all details of scheduling, client and employee communications and activities including emails.
- Handle prospective client inquiries or messages using excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Conduct prospective client assessment.
- Coordinate day to day activities of caregivers, making a good match between client and caregiver for a consistent, successful schedule.
- Act as main point of contact for assigned clients and all caregiver communications; make sure all caregiver and client information receives appropriate and timely response.
- Promote a positive, professional impression of Agency for all clients, and all caregivers.
- Act as first level supervisor for caregivers and day to day operations; encourage and coach caregivers, helping them maintain agency quality and policy standards through timely feedback and coaching.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability:
- Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, detailed information management skills, including extensive data entry, and strong ability to project a positive attitude during stressful situations.
- Must have excellent phone/email communications skills as first point of contact for new client service inquiries.
- Must maintain high personal standards of excellence with a strong investment in matching the right caregiver with the right client.
- Required: previous experience in healthcare staffing and using staffing software.
- Must be able to work on-site in office as part of a team rotation that includes regular business hours, evening hours and weekend hours.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; demonstrating sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Advanced office and computer skills and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and telephone skills. Knowledge of common medical terminology.
- Read, write and speak English fluently, as required for the position.
- Previously developed sales, customer service or call center skills a plus.
- Management and/or LPN experience preferred.
- Flexibility: may on occasion be asked to cover an unfilled shift to help out
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kingston, NY
Starting salary: $13.00 (hourly)
Send your resume to:
568 Linderman Avenue Ext.
Kingston, NY 12401
email: Ghomecare@gmail.com or Fax: 845-514-2101
Genesa Home Care & Companionship Agency.